Capitol Cups utilizes patented and patent-pending designs and manufacturing processes to produce cups that are attractive and durable while still being cost effective and environmentally friendly.
Our drinkware incorporates numerous features not found in competing products at twice the price, including:
- Proprietary One-Step Molding Process
- Vacuum Insulation Technology
- Spill-Proof Lids
- In-Mold Labeling
- Custom Merchandising Solutions
- Quality Testing
- Responsible Environmental Impact
- Made In America
Proprietary One-Step Molding Process - Ensures that our insulated cups are strong and do not break or come apart even if dropped while full.
Vacuum Insulation Technology - Maintains beverage temperature, hot or cold, without the use of environmentally hazardous poly foams.
Spill-Proof Lids - Patented lids produce a leak-proof seal with our cups and our hot beverage lids also feature a resealable drinking spout. See How It Works
In-Mold Labeling - Provides superior graphics resolution, unlimited color choices, and durability that is far superior to screen printing. Our imprint is dishwasher-safe and maintains its beauty through many types of washing.
Custom Merchandising Solutions - We provide support, from graphic development to custom packaging and
on-site merchandising, to build your brand.
- UPC codes can be included in the design artwork or as secondary labels on the cups
- Products can be merchandised in various point-of-sale displays
Quality Testing - Testing is performed daily to ensure our products are meeting the required specifications.
We adhere to the same quality standards as ISO-9001.
Responsible Environmental Impact - Capitol Cups is very conscious of our environmental impact and is proud to offer an alternative to the disposable cup.
The Capitol Cup is:
- Manufactured from polypropylene (PP) with a recyclable resin code (5)
- Bisphenol – A (BPA) and Phthalates FREE
- Microwave and dishwasher safe
- Reusable, which produces less waste
Made In America - Our products are manufactured at our facility in Auburn, Alabama. This means there is less cost to transport than imported goods.
In addition to Capitol Cups, Inc., CSP Technologies has three other corporate divisions serving the medical, pharmaceutical, retail, and food industries.